- new payment platform through Paypal (available for Paypal payments and payments through credit cards)
- new partner for free credits offers, Peanut Labs
Arcade (WebGL only for the moment):
- small improvements in page layout
- fix of the continue screen in case of defeat
- fix of the rewards opening (they were still distributed)
- fix of the redirection to the normal or hardcore mode interface according to the last stage played
- small improvements in Collection pro
- buttons "current sales" and " Private sales waiting" added in the collection pro (show up only if you have current sales or private sales waiting)
- adding of notifications to confirm some actions in the Collection pro
- fix of the deck's amount of stars update in the collection
- fix of the level limit to buy a Leader that was applied to the seller instead of the buyer
- fix of the sales display in the pages current sales and private sales
- fix of the character search in the pages current sales and private sales
- the sales show up again correctly without having to refresh the page after a unsuccessful purchase on the market
- fix of the error message for market sale if player's level is too low.
- time chronometers of Ld and flash missions show now correctly the remaining time according to the real end time of the first mission to be achieved (and not according to the time zone)
- complete fix of the guild ranks' permissions
- fix of the zone ranking reset at each end of week
- Adding of the Urban Rivals for Windows and Apple download links in the footer
- improvement and fix of the game page layout (webGL)
- fix of the private messages with an empty subject that couldn't be opened
- the level limit to post on the friend feed has been removed
Leader Wars and Arcade Tickets:
As the Leader Wars tickets are now useless, we decided to convert them into credits. Each Leader Wars Ticket you own will be converted in 3 credits.
Concerning the Arcade tickets, as this system is no longer topical, we'll convert them in 30 credits per ticket.
In order to thank you for your loyalty, we would like that these now useless tickets could give you something. We hope that you'll enjoy that.
The Leader Wars won't be released anymore, at least in its current state… We are thinking about other possible adaptations to make it interesting, but this is another project ;)
Carry out flash missions and win Kreenk Ld !
Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with it. To obtain this character, you must complete its last mission before the 31/03/2017
Join in the Coliseum, starting today at 16.00 (GMT+1) and ending the 26/03 at 23.59 (GMT+1)!
Your Deck cannot contain less than 8 characters.The sum of the characters levels in your Deck must be at least 17.The sum of the characters levels in your Deck must not exceed 17.Your Deck cannot contain any level 1 character.Your Deck cannot contain any double characters.
Carry out flash missions and win Ashikaze Ld !
Ashikaze Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with it. To obtain this character, you must complete its last mission before the 27/03/2017
Just as a new and wild Vortex warrior has appeared on the scene, intent on counterattacking the Hives, something terrible and colossal is about to emerge from sea-depths...
Clint City is terrified to welcome:
Meredith, the Rescue first-aider
Marlin, the Riots' deep-sea diver
Scylla, a Vortex of royal descent…
Surstorming, the Piranas’ gigantic marine creature.
Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Flash missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
Following this NB release, here are the changes that have been automatically made to EFC:
Marlin, Meredith, Scylla and Surstorming can now be played in all zones.
Argos, Wolf, Rahi Sledon and Rekved can no longer be played in Z palace, but they can still be played up to zone Polit arena.
Farman, Gordon, Qorah and Coleridge can no longer be played in Polit arena, but they can still be played up to zone EFC Tower.
Pr Hartnell, Vinny, C Beast and Selma can no longer be played in EFC Tower, but they can still be played up to zone Danger zone.
Denise, C Blade and Goldie can no longer be played in Danger zone, but they can still be played up to zone Chocomuscle ring.
From now on, Larry and Mayhem can only be played in Dark corners.
And don't miss our live on facebook starting at 11.30: Chaosdragon, Arctopicto, Rattus, Saga and maybe others special guests will be there to answer all your question! We will wait for you!